There are many good reasons for enlisting the support of a PR professional. You may wish to:
- raise your organisation’s profile with customers, politicians, funders and other stakeholders
- counter bad publicity
- handle the media in a crisis
- improve your branding
- market new or under-used services more effectively
- lobby politicians and other decision makers about social policy
- improve your website
- enter your organisation for an award
Pamela provides a spectrum of PR and marketing activities tailored to the needs of charities, community organisations and legal practices. She can either:
- carry out all the work to your specifications or
- provide training and support to your staff so you can do as much as is practical in-house while still reaching high standards of professionalism
Pamela will help you to plan your PR and marketing activities to get your messages across to your key audiences in the most effective way.
Pamela can help you project a positive image of your organisation:
- in the local press, radio and TV,
- organising conferences, receptions and other events
- through your publications
Pamela’s public and voluntary sector background means she understands the importance of getting excellent value for money. Prices are negotiable, depending on the type and size of your organisation.
For more information please contact Pamela; email: email@example.com or phone: 01239 711041.