Holding an event can be an excellent way to launch a new service, raise your organisation’s profile or to establish your organisation as an expert in your field.
A well run event can develop new relationships with stakeholders or cement existing ones. It can also provide the opportunity to get positive media coverage.
- Choosing your audience
- Communicating your messages to them
- Planning – how to develop a planner that will ensure your event runs smoothly and deadlines are met
- Media coverage pre and post event
Events Pamela has organised include:
- Conferences at the Eden Project, St Hugh’s College Oxford and the Watershed Bristol.
- Receptions for politicians at the Welsh Assembly Government and the House of Commons
- Celebrations at community venues like Plymouth YMCA and the Peirian Centre in Bristol.
- Promotional events at the Royal Cornwall Show and the National Eisteddfod of Wales
- Exhibitions at Bristol Library, Swansea Waterfront and Truro Cathedral
- Hosting VIP visits from Government Ministers and other high profile guests
Pamela’s public and voluntary sector background means she understands the importance of getting excellent value for money. Prices are negotiable, depending on the type and size of your organisation.
For more information please contact Pamela; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01239 711041.